September 16, 2015

My New Beauty Source



Located in the Fillmore, Credo Beauty has definitely replaced Sephora for me. They don't have a point system like Sephora, but they do give great samples and a cute personal note with your online purchase.


Credo, dedicates in selling real products that are healthy and safe for you skin. They promote organic and safe free products, which is amazing to me because I've been transitioning my products to a much safer and cruel free lines. They make it easy too! They have a section in their website where you can "swap" your current makeup and they match it with a product similar of quality but with better ingredients. Oh I've always needed the help! And I've finally found a one stop shop! Yaaayy!!!


What I've purchased:
/Cake an anti-aging growth serum that restores, and protects the hair and scalp
/RMS-Lip Shine a gloss, balm, lipstick and cheek stain in one



No comments:

Post a Comment